Skip To Main Content

Records Request

If you are in need of proof of graduation you may email or fax the Guidance Office at:

Please provide the following information for us to complete your request:

  • Your name as it read at time of graduation/attendance.
  • Birth date.
  • Year of Graduation/Last Year of Attendance.
  • A legible copy of a photo ID with your signature.
  • State if you are needing Official/Unofficial Transcripts or Shot records.
  • Unofficial can be emailed or faxed. Official MUST be mailed.
  • If you need a copy mailed/emailed, please provide us with the compete mailing/email address.
  • Example #1: Barstow High School             
                 Attn: Registrar/Records
           430 South First Ave
          Barstow, CA 92311
    Example #2:


If you are wanting a family member, or individual besides yourself to pick up your records, please provide their full name and birthdate. Once you are notified your request is filled, it is your responsibility to coordinate pick-up.  We will verify their ID when they come in. We will be unable to process your request without all the above information included.

If you need further assistance you may contact us by phone at

Office# 760-255-6105 
Fax# 760-255-6120